GARDENA Inline Drip head
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- Reliably water rows of plants with similar water requirements
- Spot irrigation directly at the root of plants
- Dispenses 2 litres of water per hour for precise watering
- Water-saving design for efficient irrigation
- Intuitive connection to the 4.6 mm Supply Pipe with Easy & Flexible technology
- Flexible use and repositioning of the Inline Drip Head
- Compatible with the Micro-Drip-System for easy integration
- Cares for your plants while conserving water
- Easy, accurate, water, and time-saving irrigation for your garden
Experience efficient and reliable watering for rows of plants with similar water requirements using the GARDENA Inline Drip Head 2 l/h. This versatile component is designed for use with the Micro-Drip-System, making it ideal for flower boxes, beds on balconies, or terraces. By utilizing the Inline Drip Head, you can provide spot irrigation directly at the root of your plants, ensuring they receive the water they need.
The Inline Drip Head is specifically designed to dispense 2 litres of water per hour, delivering a precise amount that promotes water conservation during irrigation. With this level of control, you can save water while effectively watering your plants using the Inline Drip Head.
Connecting the Inline Drip Head to the 4.6 mm Supply Pipe is a breeze, thanks to the Easy & Flexible connection technology. The intuitive installation process ensures a seamless connection with the Micro-Drip-System's components. Additionally, you can easily disconnect the Inline Drip Head whenever necessary, allowing for flexible repositioning and use in different areas of your garden.
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.