GARDENA Micro Drip System Plug
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- Ideal for securely sealing the end of the 4.6 mm Supply Pipe and Drip Irrigation Line in the Micro-Drip-System
- Can be used to reseal an opening in the 13 mm Connecting Pipe if previously pierced with the Assembly Tool
- Convenient and simple installation
- Reusable MDS-components promote sustainability
- Easy and flexible connection technology allows for effortless assembly and detachment of components
- Contributes to easy, accurate, water and time-saving irrigation in the Micro-Drip-System.
The Plug 4.6 mm (3/16") from GARDENA is designed to securely seal the end of your 4.6 mm Supply Pipe and Drip Irrigation Line in the Micro-Drip-System. It is also capable of resealing an opening in the 13 mm Connecting Pipe if you have previously pierced it with the Assembly Tool. The installation process is convenient and straightforward, thanks to the clever connection technology.
One of the key advantages of the Micro-Drip-System is the reusability of its components, which promotes sustainability. The MDS-components can be easily connected together using the Easy & Flexible connection technology. This allows for flexible expansion and effortless detachment when needed.
With its easy installation, accurate sealing, and water and time-saving capabilities, it is an essential component of the Micro-Drip-System, enabling you to care for your plants while conserving every precious drop of water.
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.