Little One Feed For Rats 900g
We're sorry, but the product you are looking for is out of stock.
- Nutritionally complete mix with added vitamins and minerals
- Contains a combination of grains, seeds, bean flakes, puffed grains, fruit, and vegetables
- Includes crunchy extruded pieces and dried banana for extra appeal
- Provides 19 delicious ingredients for a varied and nutritious meal
Give your beloved pet rat a well-balanced and delightful meal with the Little One Rat Feed. This nutritionally complete mix is specially formulated to meet all the dietary requirements of your furry friend, ensuring they get all the essential nutrients they need to thrive.
The mix contains a delightful combination of grains, seeds, and bean flakes, providing a rich and varied source of energy. Puffed grains add a crunchy texture to the mix, while the inclusion of fruit and vegetables offers a burst of natural flavors and essential vitamins.
The recipe also features crunchy extruded pieces, adding a fun element to mealtime and promoting dental health. For an extra touch of appeal, dried banana is included, a flavor that pet rats simply adore.
With ingredients like wheat, barley flakes, peeled oat, multigrain pellets, and more, the Little One Rat Feed offers a diverse and nutritious feast for your pet rat. It contains 19 delicious ingredients, carefully selected to cater to your pet's taste and nutritional needs.
Your pet rat is sure to love the variety and taste of this specially crafted mix. Little One Rat Feed provides the perfect balance of nutrients to keep your furry companion happy, healthy, and thriving.
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.