Little One Sticks for Rodents with Fruit 2pc
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- Complementary pet food for hamsters, rats, mice, and gerbils
- Rich blend of wholesome grains and ingredients
- Includes sunflower seeds, bakery products, peanuts, peas, and rice
- Delicious fruits such as apple and pear
- Additional texture and flavors from canary seed, red panicum, barley flakes, red millet, maize flakes, and safflower
- Contains derivatives of vegetable origin
- Formulated with a vitamin and mineral complex for overall health
Give your small animals a delightful and nutritious treat with Little One Sticks For Hamsters, Rats, Mice, And Gerbils With Fruit And Nuts. This complementary pet food is specially formulated to cater to the dietary needs of hamsters, rats, mice, and gerbils, offering them a scrumptious blend of ingredients to satisfy their taste buds.
The Little One Sticks boast a carefully curated mix of wholesome grains, including wheat, barley, yellow millet, sorghum, peeled oat, and maize, providing a rich and diverse source of essential nutrients. The addition of sunflower seeds, bakery products, peanuts, peas, rice, and vegetal pellets adds extra variety and flavour to this delightful treat.
For an added touch of sweetness, the sticks also include delectable fruits such as apple and pear, making it an irresistible choice for your furry companions. Along with fruits, the inclusion of canary seed, red panicum, barley flakes, red millet, maize flakes, and safflower enriches the treat with even more textures and flavors.
Rest assured that these Little One Sticks also contain derivatives of vegetable origin, ensuring they are well-balanced and suited to your pets' needs. A carefully formulated vitamin and mineral complex completes the recipe, providing essential nutrients to support your small animals' overall health and well-being.
With Little One Sticks For Hamsters, Rats, Mice, And Gerbils With Fruit And Nuts, you can treat your adorable pets to a tasty and nutritious snack that will keep them happy and satisfied.
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.