Rosewood Cornflower and Daisy Treat Sticks 2pcs
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- The healthiest treat sticks available
- 100% grain-free, no glue, honey, egg, or gelatine
- Made from beneficial herbs, vegetables, and seeds
- Natural cotton hanger for easy hanging
- Ideal for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, and degus
- Made only from 100% natural ingredients
Cornflower & Daisy Sticks are the epitome of healthy treat sticks, offering a delectable and nutritious option for your beloved pets. Crafted with utmost care, these sticks are 100% grain-free, containing no glue, honey, egg, or gelatine, ensuring the purest and most natural treats for your furry friends. The sticks are thoughtfully made from a blend of beneficial herbs, vegetables, and seeds, providing a wholesome and delicious snacking experience for rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, and degus.
Each Cornflower & Daisy Stick comes with a natural cotton hanger, allowing you to effortlessly hang them within your pet's enclosure, creating a fun and stimulating environment. Your pets will revel in the goodness of these treats, as they are made only from 100% natural ingredients - no artificial additives or preservatives are added.
Offer your pets the ultimate treat with Cornflower & Daisy Sticks - a perfect reward for their playful antics and a delightful addition to their daily routine, promoting their overall health and well-being.
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.