Mr Johnson's Mixed Seed Niblets 160g
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- Wholesome and natural mixed seed treat for small animals
- Suitable for hamsters, gerbils, rats, and mice
- Blended from a nutritious mix of seeds
- Can be sprinkled on their food or fed from the hand or dish
- Feed in moderation to prevent overweight pets
- Keeps your small animals happy and healthy
Introducing Mr Johnson’s Mixed Seed NIBLETS - a wholesome and natural treat for small animals, specifically designed for hamsters, gerbils, rats, and mice. This nutritious blend of mixed seeds is a delightful indulgence that your small animals will adore.
Mr Johnson’s Niblets offer a range of delicious and nutritious treats blended from a variety of wholesome ingredients that are loved by small animals. These Mixed Seed Niblets can be sprinkled on their regular food, offered from the hand, or placed in a separate dish, making treat time a moment of joy for your furry companions.
While your pets will certainly love these treats, it's important to feed them in moderation to maintain their optimal health. Providing treats in controlled portions ensures that your beloved pets stay at a healthy weight and enjoy a balanced diet.
Delight your small animals with the scrumptious Mr Johnson’s Mixed Seed NIBLETS, offering them a variety of seeds to nibble on and savor. Make treat time special and keep your pets happy and healthy!
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.