GARDENA Oscillating AquaZoom Sprinkler Compact
Nationwide Delivery expected within 5-10 working days
- Saves time and effort in watering vegetable and flower beds
- Uniform watering and prevention of puddles
- Stable round base for placement in the middle of a bed
- Covers an area ranging from 9 to 216 m²
- Adjustable range and spray width for flexibility
- Resistant to frost and UV radiation
- Easy maintenance with soft plastic nozzles
- Built-in filter for collecting dirt particles
The AquaZoom compact from GARDENA is a time-saving solution for watering your vegetable and flower beds. With its uniform watering and precise nozzles, your plants will flourish beautifully while preventing the formation of puddles.
The sprinkler is equipped with a round base that provides consistent stability on the ground. This makes it ideal for placement in the middle of a vegetable bed, ensuring water reaches all plants. The AquaZoom compact covers a generous area ranging from 9 to 216 m². With the settings slider, you can easily adjust the range (3–18 meters) and spray width (3–12 meters) according to your needs.
The AquaZoom compact is made with high-quality materials, ensuring durability and reliability. The sprinkler is resistant to frost and UV radiation, protecting it from potential damage.
Maintenance of the sprinkler is as easy as operating it. The nozzles are made of soft plastic, making cleaning a breeze. Simply wipe off any lime deposits with your finger. The built-in filter in the water connection collects dirt particles and can be easily removed for rinsing under running water.
|Range of Spray
We are all about relaxing and making your life as easy as possible. This continues with our delivery service, making a delivery to your door as hassle-free as possible. We work closely with dedicated courier services ensuring your products are delivered directly to your door as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The delivery charge is based on the items that you are ordering and the total cost of your basket at checkout. This is calculated automatically but we have some information below to help with any potential questions. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
If you are lucky enough to live in our delivery catchment area then our friendly delivery team will be delivering your order. They will contact you prior to your delivery to confirm a suitable date. Please note that they will not be able to enter your garden or premises and the delivery will be curbside.
Important Delivery Information
- Once an item has been ordered, please allow 5-7 working days. In some cases, items will be dispatched sooner.
- If your order is to be delayed for any reason you will be notified
Delivery to UK Mainland Only
- Orders shipped via DPD will incur a £4.95 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via Palletline will incur a £25 delivery fee
- Orders shipped via our local delivery service (must be within our catchment area) will vary in charge and be specified at checkout.
Our Delivery Services
- Small items (such as shop goods or gardening essentials) will be sent by a parcel courier with tracking
- Large items (such as furniture or barbecues) will be sent by a large freight carrier with tracking. All furniture and barbecues will be sent on a pallet service unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of such items will take place Monday to Friday between 8.00 am-6.00 pm. The courier company will contact you to co-ordinate a convenient day for delivery.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requirements. Full contact details can be found at the bottom of our page.